Recipes › GF Toasted Cumin Flatbreads
400g PURE GF Self Raising Flour
1 tbsp Cumin Seeds Toasted
300ml Natural Yoghurt
400g GF PURE Self-Raising Flour, plus extra for dusting
1 tbsp Cumin seeds, toasted
300ml Natural yoghurt
1. Preheat grill to medium setting and dust a baking sheet with a little flour.
2. Mix the flour and cumin seeds in a bowl, then season.
3. Stir in the yoghurt and 100ml of water; mix it well to form a soft dough.
4. Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces, then shape into circles or oval about 1/2cm thick.
5. Dust lightly with a little flour and grill on the baking sheet for 3-5minutes on each side until golden.
6. Serve warm.