Recipes › Coconut Cookies
A lovely crunchy biscuit that will keep well in a suitable container.
- Preheat oven to 180oC/350oF/gas 4.
- Mix together the flours, baking powder and coconut.
- Cream together the margarine, eggs and sugar then add the flour mixture. Knead the mixture until pliable dough is formed.
- Break off small pieces and roll into balls. Place them onto a greased baking sheet and flatten each one with a fork.
- Bake until golden brown and then allow them to cool on a rack.
- Store in an airtight container