Recipes › GF Mini Doughnuts
These mini doughnuts make a lovely treat for afternoon tea or as part of coffee morning with friends. Children love them as a party treat and if you let them cool a little then they can decorate their own! With the classic texture and a topping of your own choice (sugar & cinnamon/icing glaze /jam/chocolate/ sprinkles etc.) they can be enjoyed by the whole family. And it is so easy and quick to make!
1. Preheat your doughnut maker and spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together and then add the milk.
3. Mix until lump free consistency is achieved.
4. Fill each well without covering the middle section. If you do, your doughnuts won't have a hole.
5. Cook for 3 minutes and cover with sugar.