- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Prepare muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, sift together at least twice all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat eggs with a fork until aerated.
- Stir in apple pieces and milk, followed by oil/melted butter.
- Pour all wet mixture into the dry mixture. Stir until evenly combined before adding fruit/walnuts during final strokes. This batter is thicker than most as apple releases its moisture while cooking.
- Spoon into tins or baking cases. Sprinkle the Apple Spice Muffins with topping if desired.
- Bake for approx. 20-25 mins until tops are lightly browned and quite firm.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes.Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...