- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat eggs in one at a time.
- Stir in buttermilk and lemon extract and mix well.
- Combine rice flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt and add to the butter mixture.
- Stir in the bananas and coconut and mix well.
- Spoon the Banana Bread mixture into two greased mini loaf tins (5 ½ in – 3in).
- Bake for 50 – 55 minutes, or until a knife entered in the centre if the loaf comes out clean.
- Let pans cool for a few minute s then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes.Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...