- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat eggs in one at a time.
- Stir in buttermilk and lemon extract and mix well.
- Combine rice flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt and add to the butter mixture.
- Stir in the bananas and coconut and mix well.
- Spoon the Banana Bread mixture into two greased mini loaf tins (5 ½ in – 3in).
- Bake for 50 – 55 minutes, or until a knife entered in the centre if the loaf comes out clean.
- Let pans cool for a few minute s then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
Rub in the margarine and Pure flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.Stir in the sugar, then add the chocolate chips and mix until they are thoroughly coated.Add the vanilla essence and enough water to bind the mix together - be careful, it won’t need...