- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Prepare muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, sift together at least twice all dry ingredients (add chocolate drops is using).
- In another bowl, mash bananas thoroughly with a potato masher. Stir sugar, eggs, milk/water and oil.
- Pour all wet mixture into the dry mixture. Stir until batter is evenly mixed and no dry flour is visible. (Add walnuts is using).
- Spoon into tins. Bake the Banana Muffins for 20-25 minutes, until tops are lightly browned and spring back when pressed.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes. Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...