- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix together all dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add the yoghurt and mix well.
- Line a regular loaf tin with waxed baking paper and pour in the mixture.
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the mixture and lightly press them down.
- Bake the Banting Bread for approx. 55 minutes.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes.Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...