- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix together all dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add the yoghurt and mix well.
- Line a regular loaf tin with waxed baking paper and pour in the mixture.
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the mixture and lightly press them down.
- Bake the Banting Bread for approx. 55 minutes.
Rub in the margarine and Pure flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.Stir in the sugar, then add the chocolate chips and mix until they are thoroughly coated.Add the vanilla essence and enough water to bind the mix together - be careful, it won’t need...