- Heat oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C
- Tear the bread into a large mixing bowl and add the fruit, peel and spice.
- Pour in the milk, then stir or scrunch through your fingers to mix everything well and completely break up the bread.
- Add eggs, muscovado and lemon zest. Stir well and then set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
- Butter and line the base of a 20cm non-stick squared cake tin (don’t use one with a loose base).
- Stir the melted butter into the pudding mixture, tip into the tin and then scatter with demerara sugar.
- Bake for 1 ½ hours until firm and golden (cover with foil if it starts to brown too much).
- Turn out of the tin and strip the paper. Cut into squares and serve warm with double cream/custard.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes.Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...