- Rub in the margarine and Pure flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Stir in the sugar, then add the chocolate chips and mix until they are thoroughly coated.
- Add the vanilla essence and enough water to bind the mix together – be careful, it won’t need much!
- Refrigerate the whole mix for at least 30 minutes prior to shaping and baking.
- Use some of the Pure flour to lightly ‘flour’ your work surface and roll the biscuit mix out to a thickness of around 1⁄4 inch (around 75mm). Use a biscuit cutter for plain or fancy shapes, alternatively shape the biscuits by hand.
- Place onto greased baking sheets and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 12-15 minutes.
- Transfer onto a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Store your Choc Chip Cookies in an airtight container and they will last several weeks.
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (170°C for fan assisted) and lightly grease and line a 20cm loosebottomed tin.Toss the raspberries in no more than 1 tbs flour to help prevent them sinking.Sift the flours, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda together into a bowl.In a...