- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Gas mark 4 and grease and line a 20cm round cake tin.
- Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder and set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until the mixture is light and creamy.
- Beat the eggs in one at a time adding a tbs of flour with each egg.
- Mash the bananas thoroughly and beat those into the mixture.
- Stir in the yoghurt and vanilla extract, then using a large metal spoon fold in the flour.
- Finally, add the chocolate pieces and fold those in as well.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and level the surface with a spoon or by giving the tin a jiggle, then place in the oven.
- When the Chocolate and Banana Cake is cooked (well-risen and browned) leave it to cool in the tin for 10 minutes and then turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes.Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...