- Pre heat oven to 160°C/140°C Fan/Gas Mark 3 and line a 22cm square cake tin with baking parchment
- Melt the butter, caramel and sugar in a large saucepan, then tip in the oats and flour.
- Stir well, making sure every oat is covered in the mixture, then tip into the cake tin and press down firmly with the back of a spoon to level the surface. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Tip the remaining caramel and butter into a small saucepan, boil for 5 minutes, stirring continuously, until the mixture turns a dark golden brown and thickens a little.
- When the Caramel Flapjacks have finished cooking, remove them from the oven and pour over the hot caramel.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then scatter with the seeds, cranberries and chocolate chips.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes. Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...