- Using baking parchment, line a 20 x 30cm baking tray (or one of those silicone baking trays works well!)
- Using a bain-marie (a bowl nestled over simmering water) to melt the dark chocolate, butter and golden syrup, taking care not to splash water into the bowl as you occasionally stir the mixture to ensure all the chocolate chunks have melted. If you are good with a microwave you could speed this section up but please take care not to burn it!
- The mixture should be smooth and glossy when you add the vanilla, biscuits, sultanas and cereal. Stir until everything is well coated then tip the mixture into your prepared tin. Flatten it down with a spatula or the back of a spoon then, if using them, press the chocolate eggs into the mixture, or you could use any Gluten Free cake sprinkles you have to hand. You may want to mark it into squares now to make it easier later.
- Pop into the fridge until set, then melt the white chocolate and drizzle it over the set mixture before cutting into small squares (too big and you’ll feel chunky yourself!)
- Enjoy your Fridge Tiffin Cake!
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes. Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...