- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Prepare muffin tins.
- For adding more flavour to your oats you can place them on a baking sheet and toast until lightly browned for about 4 mins in the oven.
- Place 180g of oats in a food processor and blend/ pulse until they reach a rough, flour like consistency.
- Mix mashed bananas (with no lumps), eggs, honey, milk and vanilla to combine.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated (avoid overmixing). Allow these to sit for 10 minutes to soak the oats.
- Fold in approximately 25g of chocolate drops/chips (if desired).
- Sprinkle muffin tops with reserved oats and remaining 25g of chocolate drops/chips, press down lightly.
- Place the Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins in the oven for about 20 -23 minutes, a toothpick inserted in the centre of a muffin should come out clean.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes. Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...