Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2
- To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the yeast mixture, stir with a wooden spoon until a firm dough is formed and comes away from the sides of the bowl.
- Dust the work surface with gluten free flour and knead the dough for a further minute.
- Lightly dust the dough and roll out to form a circle approx. 11-12” wide. Keep turning the dough to prevent it sticking.
- Place the dough onto a greased baking tray, shaping the crust by hand if necessary to even it out. Prick the base thoroughly with a fork.
- Pre-cook pizza base in a preheated oven at 240°C/475°F/Gas Mark 9, for 15 minutes until the pizza base is starting to go brown.
- Remove from the oven, add your pizza sauce and chosen toppings, return to the oven and bake for a further 10 mins at 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve.
GF Wraps – Makes four 8-9” wraps, serves 2
- Follow directions for Gluten Free Pizza Crust to number 3.
- With a sharp knife divide the dough balls into four equal parts.
- Lightly dust the dough and roll out into a circle as thinly as possible or desirable. Keep turning the dough to prevent sticking.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat. Once the pan is hot place the first wrap into it and press down with a spatula. Cook for 1-2 minutes on one side then flip over and repeat for the other side.
- Once cooked, remove from the pan and repeat for the rest of the uncooked wraps.
- Serve warm or cold. Can be stored for up to 2 days in airtight container.