- Preheat oven to 220°C/430°F/Gas Mark 7. Prepare muffin tins.
- In a large bowl mix together the mashed banana, gluten free flour, eggs, oil, milk and sugar/ honey.
- Add the yoghurt, oats and lemon oil or zest and fold together gently.
- Finally mix the blueberries with 1 tsp of flour then fold them through the mixture (this stops the colour from bleeding into the cake).
- Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases lining a muffin baking tray. Spray the cases with a Fry Light to prevent paper sticking to the muffin.
- If you’d like to, sprinkle each Blueberry Muffin with a little granola at this stage.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220°C/ 200° C fan/ Gas Mark 7 for 15 – 18 minutes until muffins are well risen and firm to touch
- Allow to cool slightly before turning out onto a wire rack.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes.Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...