- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Prepare muffin tins with liners.
- In a large bowl combine all the wet ingredients (mashed banana, eggs, grated carrot, grated apple, milk and apple puree/sauce).
- In a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients (brown rice flour, sodium bicarbonate, ground ginger, ground cinnamon and salt) and mix it well.
- Add the dry blend to the wet ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
- Fill each muffin case to the top with the mixture and bake for approx. 35 mins (until golden brown and an inserted knife comes out clean)
- Leave the Carrot Apple Muffins to cool down before further decorating (optional).
- For a mascarpone frosting (optional) blend together 250g of mascarpone cheese with 200g of Greek style yoghurt, 2 tsp of stevia sweetener and 1 tsp of vanilla flavouring and mix for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes. Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...