- Preheat your doughnut maker and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and then add the milk.
- Mix until lump free consistency is achieved.
- Fill each well without covering the middle section. If you do, your doughnuts won’t have a hole.
- Cook for 3 minutes and cover the Mini Doughnuts with sugar.
NOTE: Non stick doughnut makers are available at Argos stores or online stores such as Amazon. Sometimes they are brought in as “specials” in Lidl or Aldi stores too.
The batter can be used in a waffle maker also!