- Lightly oil and line the sides and base of a 1lb loaf tin (6”x4”x3”).
- Cream the margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in the tsp of orange zest.
- Slowly beat in the eggs one at a time scraping the mix together after each addition. Add the vanilla essence and the 2tbs of orange juice with the final egg. (If the mixture appears to curdle or separate add a tbsp of cake mix flour and keep mixing).
- Add the cake mix flour and either fold in by hand until just blended, or mix slowly for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 15-20 minutes. Turn the cake onto a wire rack, remove the lining paper and allow to cool fully before slicing and serving.
- Store the Orange Madeira Cake in an airtight container.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes. Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...