- To start making the Panini, weigh out the flour, yeast, and salt into a bowl and stir together.
- Add a ½ tsp caster sugar to the water. Stir until dissolved.
- Mix the flour, water, olive oil, and egg on speed 1 for 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the bowl and continue mixing for a further 2-3 minutes on speed 2. If mixing by hand, mix until a thick smooth batter is achieved.
- Grease five small (1lb) loaf tins. Divide the batter equally amongst the tins, either by weight (200g) or by volume.
- Place inside an oiled plastic bag and leave in a warm place to prove for 30 minutes.
- Glaze with oil and bake at 200oC (400oF) Gas 6. De-tin onto a wire rack and allow to cool before slicing. Once cool, store in an air tight container and use within 2-3 days.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes.Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...