- In a bowl mix the flour, salt, yeast and sugar together.
- Make a well in the centre and add the egg and water. Mix together for 2-3 minutes until all the dough has come together.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and gently shape/roll out to fit a 9-10” pizza tray – remember this is a thin crust pizza.
- Leave in a warm place to prove for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add your pizza topping. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes until the crust is nicely browned and the topping cooked.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (170°C for fan assisted) and lightly grease and line a 20cm loosebottomed tin.Toss the raspberries in no more than 1 tbs flour to help prevent them sinking.Sift the flours, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda together into a bowl.In a...