- In a bowl mix the flour, salt, yeast and sugar together.
- Make a well in the centre and add the egg and water. Mix together for 2-3 minutes until all the dough has come together.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and gently shape/roll out to fit a 9-10” pizza tray – remember this is a thin crust pizza.
- Leave in a warm place to prove for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add your pizza topping. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes until the crust is nicely browned and the topping cooked.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Grease and line the base of two 7” round sandwich tins and preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F (170°C if using fan-assisted).Weigh the butter and sugar into a bowl and briefly cream them together - they don’t need to be pale and fluffy, just well mixed.In a separate bowl...