- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
- Thoroughly mix the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and ground ginger and add it to plums mixing it well. Arrange skin side up, in ungreased, deep 9-inch pie plate.
- To make the crumble combine the sugar, baking powder, flour, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well. Stir in egg. Then, using hands mix thoroughly to produce little particles. Sprinkle over plums.
- Drizzle the melted butter evenly over crumb mixture and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. The Plum Crumble is done when the top is browned and plums yield easily when pricked. Remove from oven and serve with custard, cream or ice cream.
- Any leftovers can be refrigerated up to couple of days or freeze well covered.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes. Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...