- Weigh the margarine into a saucepan with the water. Heat until the margarine is melted then bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat and quickly tip in the flour all at once. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until the paste forms a ball, leaving the sides of the saucepan clean.
- Allow to cool slightly, then beat in the egg a little at a time until it forms a soft sticky dough. This will take 3–4 minutes beating and the dough does not have to be completely smooth.
- Spoon the mixture onto a greased baking sheet to the required size and shape, or use a piping bag to form balls of dough to create the Profiteroles, and bake at 220oC/ 425oF/ Gas 7, for about 20 – 25 minutes until well risen.
- Once baked make a slit in the side of each profiterole as soon as you remove them from the oven, and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- To serve, fill each with whipped (soya) cream or soft ice cream and cover with chocolate sauce (melted chocolate) or syrup.
- Store Profiteroles in an airtight container.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes.Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...