- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (170°C for fan assisted) and lightly grease and line a 20cm loosebottomed tin.
- Toss the raspberries in no more than 1 tbs flour to help prevent them sinking.
- Sift the flours, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda together into a bowl.
- In a separate large bowl cream the butter then add the sugar and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time and add a tbs of the flour mix with each one. Beat each egg in thoroughly.
- Sir in the yoghurt and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the remaining flour and finally the raspberries
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 1 hour until the cake is well risen and is firm to the touch.
- Leave the Raspberry Pudding Cake to cool in the tin for 10-15 minutes then turn onto a wire rack to cool fully. If you are serving this cake as a pudding, wait until it is cool enough to slice and then serve Raspberry Pudding Cake warm with custard, cream or ice-cream.
To start making our Vegan Sandwich Loaf, we need to make the egg replacer by mixing the ground flaxseed and 6 tbsp water in a small bowl and leaving it in fridge for 10-15 mins.In a large bowl sift in the flour, xanthan gum, salt, dried yeast, bicarbonate of soda and...