- Grease and line a 19cm (7.5”) round cake tin with double thickness greaseproof paper.
- Weigh all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat with a large spoon until well mixed (4-6 mins).
- Place the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth over with the back of a wet spoon.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 140°C/275°F/Gas mark 1 on the middle shelf for approx 3 ½ – 4 hours. Check after 2 hours (as ovens vary). Cover with greaseproof paper or foil for the last hour, to prevent the top of the cake from becoming too brown.
- Test the cake with a skewer (it should come out clean) before removing from the oven to ensure it is correctly baked.
- Leave the cake to cool in the tin overnight. Turn out and remove the papers. Wrap in greaseproof paper and foil and store in a cool dry place.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes. Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...