- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Grease and flour the moulds, then line the bases with a disc of oiled parchment paper.
- To make the pudding, soak the dates in the boiling water for 5 minutes and then blend in a food processor until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend and until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared moulds (not right to the top, as they rise quite a bit) and bake for 20 mins, or until they are risen and firm.
- Ten mins before the puddings are ready make the toffee sauce. Melt the butter, coconut palm sugar, blackstrap molasses and maple syrup in a pan over a low heat then simmer for a few minutes. Gradually stir in the soy cream, vanilla extract and salt and bring to the boil for 1-2 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Leave each Sticky Toffee Pudding to cool in their moulds for a few minutes then turn out onto serving plates. Spoon the toffee sauce over and around with a little extra soy cream to top off.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes. Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...