- Preheat grill to medium setting and dust a baking sheet with a little flour.
- Mix the flour and cumin seeds in a bowl, then season.
- Stir in the yoghurt and 100ml of water; mix it well to form a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces, then shape into circles or oval about 1/2cm thick.
- Dust lightly with a little flour and grill on the baking sheet for 3-5minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve your Toasted Cumin Flatbreads warm and enjoy!
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes.Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...