- Preheat the oven to 190C/380F/Gas 5 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, milk and melted butter in a large bowl. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into the bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Add the chopped apple and lightly mix.
- Using half of the mixture, quarter-fill each of the muffin cases with the mixture and top with a few pieces of toffee. Cover with the remaining filling so the cases are half full.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until well risen and golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve warm or cold.
Gluten Free Pizza Crust – Makes one 10-11” pizza, serves 2 To make your begin making your Gluten Free Pizza Crust, mix 8g Dried Yeast with 180ml warm water. Add ½ tsp of sugar and stir until dissolved, then set aside for 10 minutes. Mix 200g of pizza base mix with the...